Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning Services Waukesha County WI
We specialize in cleaning chimneys and fireplaces without making a mess!
Do you need to have your chimney or fireplace cleaned? Depending on how you use your fireplace, the type of wood you burn and how frequently you are using it, the build-up of soot and creosote will eventually decrease the efficiency of your fireplace and can even make it unsafe. If you rely on your fireplace for heat throughout the year and especially in the winter then it's a good idea to have your chimney inspected and cleaned at least once per year.
Butler Chimneys LLC is a chimney and fireplace contractor based out of Dousman, WI and serving all of Waukesha County and the surrounding area. We specialize in chimney cleaning and fireplace cleaning services. From cleaning out the inside of an old brick chimney, to a more modern wood stove chimney we will be able to do it properly, for a fair price, and you and your family can enjoy the warmth from your fireplace without worry for another year!
Chimney Cleaning Prices (Price include both one and two story homes)
- Masonry cleaning $189+tax (Rotary cleaning, video scan, and 21point safety inspection)
- Prefabricated cleaning $169+tax (Brush cleaning, video scan, and 21 point safety inspection)
- Woodstove cleaning $199+tax (Brush cleaning, video scan, and 21 point safety inspection)
Chimney Cleaning and Sweeping Waukesha County WI
- Wood stove chimney cleaning
- Fireplace cleaning
- Factory built fireplace cleaning
- Fireplace insert cleaning
- Wood furnace and boiler cleaning
- Oil furnace chimney cleaning
Our technicians do high quality cleanings using commercial-grade rotary cleaning techniques that are relatively new to the chimney cleaning industry but they leave no room for error. We'll take care of your home and give you peace of mind using a two stage HEPA filtration vacuum and 15' x 9 ' canvas tarps to protect your home from soot.
Our technician will also do a 21 point safety inspection and video scan that covers your entire chimney from the firebox to the chimney cap.
How Do You Know If You Need Your Chimney Cleaned Or Not?
It's a good question! And some of the symptoms are quite obvious such as a slow draft (poor airflow) and smoke coming from the fireplace/chimney into your home. If you use your fireplace frequently then it's a good idea to clean the chimney annually to prevent the accumulation of dangerous, combustible deposits in your chimney.
Getting Ready For Your Chimney Cleaning
After we've confirmed your scheduled cleaning date it's important you know what to expect and how to make this process go as smooth as possible. There are a few things you can do on your end to make this easier.
- Do not use the wood appliance for at least 12 hours prior to your appointment so the chimney will be cold.
- Please clear a path from the entrance to the fireplace or wood stove if possible as our sweep will need to bring some equipment into your home.
- We appreciate it when you remove the ashes from your fireplace but it is not required. We can get a better visual of your appliance, as our priority is cleaning dangerous deposits out of the chimney.
Why Choose Butler Chimneys LLC For Your Chimney Cleaning?
When you choose Butler Chimneys to inspect and sweep your chimney you are partnering with a small team of professionals who'll treat your home as if it were their own. Our technicians take the time required to do the job right, the first time, without making a mess of your home. Your families safety is our top priority and our 21 point safety inspection will keep you informed of any issues you might need to address with your chimney or fireplace in the near future.
Butler Chimneys LLC will do whatever it takes to make sure that when we complete your project and pull away from your home you are 110% happy and satisfied with the quality of the work we've completed and our superb customer experience.
If you'd like to schedule an estimate for your chimney or fireplace service, repair or upgrade please give us a call (262) 853-5718 or use our contact form and we'll get right back to you.